The equipment consists of one controlled atmosphere furnace with an atttached camera that allows to capture images and messure the contact angle. The equipment is composed of:
1.- DSA10L: Contact Angle meter (special model) that includes:
- Basic unit with monochromatic illumination integrated.
- 6x optical zoom.
- Adjustable light intensity.
- Halogen bulb form replacement.
2.- Image analysis set, comprised of:
- CCD integrated camera
- DSA1 Software soported byWINDOWS 95, 98, NT 4.0 y 2000, for Contact Angle determination.
- Measuring range: 0-180 ºC
- Dimensions: 122 x 250 x 270 mm
- Accuracy: 0,1 ºC
- Weight: 10Kg
3.- Inert atmosphere furnace 1600-40-580-1. Maximum working temperature 1750ºC.
- Internal working diameter: 40 mm
- Working tube length: 580 mm
- Working tube material: AI2O3
- Atmosphere of work: inert
- Moveable sample holder included
- Voltage: 32A / 230V
It needs argon supply.